Friday, January 15, 2021

See Ya Later

I keep dreaming about alligators. Dreaming every night is normal for me. Dreaming about alligators is not. I don't ever remember dreaming about alligators ever before. What does this mean?

So last night, I dreamt I had to walk around this lake that was surrounded by high cliff walls. There was a tiny little trail I had to follow along the lake edge. The problem was, I could see in this shallow lake that was crystal blue. That wasn't actually the problem. It was all the alligators in the lake that I saw. It was terrifying and yet they never moved or came at me. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, I saw up ahead there were some more alligators sunning themselves on the tiny path I was on. I was going to have to step over them. Something kept telling me I would be ok and they wouldn't hurt me but I didn't want to have to do it. I kept going though. Its been several days of having this dream in varied forms. What the heck does this mean? 

So, of course, I had to look up what dreaming of alligators might mean. I am no longer worried about dreaming of alligators because I will never sleep again. Thanks, Internet.


3 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Ya gonna leave me hangin'? What does it mean? I know! You're gonna come dock jumping with me this year! And don't worry--you came see them. The river is dark like coffee.

Marla Hansen said...

Ok, I'm seriously never going to sleep again now thinking of jumping off that dock.

Lillian Robinson said...

Bwahaha!