Friday, January 29, 2021

Free Advice Friday

Tonight's Free Advice:

   If you ever find yourself with a wonky eye, and it just gets worse and worse throughout the day, make an appointment with an ophthalmologist asap. But if the doctor can't see you until the following week, do not and I mean, DO NOT, google "what's wrong with my eye." You wont be able to un-see what you saw, even with one eye.


What is happening? I feel like there is this thing hanging over me right now because of my wonky eye. Then I go to find just one stupid photo to finish tonight's post, and I find dozens of photos of me with one eye. What the hell! Was I trying to be funny throughout the years with these one-eyed wonders? Was it an ominous warning from this Australian rat in the beautiful Australian library in Melbourne? Why am I writing this with an Australian accent now? So many questions.

2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Wonky eye isn't deadly, is it?

Marla Hansen said...

One can hope.