Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Spy With My Wonky Eye

 Well, seems we've had a slight problem arise which will delay my evenings post. I can't see out of my right eye. What the heck does that mean? Typing is difficult as my head is tilted to one side as I try to keep my right eye closed all the while wanting to rub it. Which is probably the problem in the first place. That and all the damn allergens in Florida. And bugs. And alligators. Anyway, I'll call the eye doctor tomorrow and make an appointment. 

Until then, enjoy this delightful photo of the guy I sleep next to.


See this face. This is what my face looks like right now because my eye is wonky. His face looks like this because he's a stubborn, hard-headed, picky eater. I mean, seriously. Who goes to a high tea in a 5-Star hotel in Amsterdam, where the Rolling Stones stay, I might add, and makes this face with each new course served? This guy does! Thank goodness Mick didn't join us that afternoon.











No comments: