Monday, March 8, 2021

Not Tonight, Dear

I do not feel well tonight. I have two wonky eyes now. Both were dilated today by Dr. Sullivan. He then poked me and prodded me in my eyeballs. I thought we were not supposed to poke our eyeballs, but he did for what seemed like forever. Oh, and then he shot me in the eyes with lasers. Ok, maybe not but it definitely looked and felt like lasers. He had to hold my eyelids open because I have this strange habit of closing my eyes when someone is trying to poke me in the eye or shoot me with lasers. Weird, I know.  

Anyway, now I have a pounding headache and my ears won't stop ringing. It's quite annoying honestly not to mention I'm having trouble thinking clearly enough to put two words together. Go ahead, that's your opening for comments about my writing abilities. I'll wait. Get it all out of your system. Channel my sisters if you need help. Seriously, I can't even get photos to upload tonight. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm pretty sure the pounding in my head has something to do with it.

So, I have nothing tonight other than offering you some things I'm working on. Here ya go...

  • Wild birds and why they're attracted to me
  • Selling the farm
  • I need therapy. Again
  • Why I think it would be ok to beat the crap out of my old neighbor
  • Why did I wear really bad glasses in all my pictures
  • Tequila is the name of my assasin
  • Tower of Terror and Trampolines and what they have in common with my bladder
  • If I write a book and nobody reads it, will it make a sound in the forest?
  • I don't believe in ghosts but this really happened to me
  • My adult children try to boss me around. Is this revenge?
  • No. More. Cats.

And discuss.....





No comments: