Monday, May 10, 2021

Chickens Don't Fly So Why Should I?

Well, it looks like I'm headed to Texas for a week. Home office is calling and I must go. Usually, I look forward to these trips. However, this time, not so much. I haven't flown for nine months and I already hate flying so I'm out of practice at relaxing and enjoying the adventure of it. I find myself taking deep breaths and wishing I wasn't going. Then there is the shoe issue. I still can't get a normal shoe on my left foot. This isn't a problem if I'm home wearing my cow slippers all day. Even though it's in Texas, I'm just not convinced home office would appreciate the cows. So, I get to go shoe shopping this week. I hate shopping. I hate the idea of being in a crowded store full of grouchy people. Ok, maybe just grouchy me but I still hate shopping. I should probably do something about my crazy hair and wild eyebrows as well. And my nails look like I hang out on a farm all day. I'm a mess and I just want to stay home and feed my chickens stale cereal. Is that too much to ask for?




No comments: