Saturday, May 22, 2021

Better Than A Swollen Head, I Suppose

So, yesterday I flew for almost three hours to get home from Texas. Then, an hour after landing, we jumped in the car for our five hour drive to Georgia. My almost not broken anymore ankle decided to be a jerk and let me know she did not appreciate the days activities by swelling up like a watermelon. I'm sure the decision to swell had nothing to do with the previous few days of margaritas, wine and fondue because even my almost not broken anymore ankle knows it would take more than that to make me change my ways.

Anyway, today I decided to show Leftie, that's what we've named her, who's boss by putting her back on ice. My grandson decided that a snake tattoo would really show Leftie who's in charge and I couldn't disagree so, I am now sporting a new tattoo.



I think this tattoo makes me look quite tough and scary. Like I could handle anything. Even two little boys and a big, red dog for a few days. Bring it on!




Then the littlest guy decided to show me who's really in charge by firing water bombs at me. With a fire truck I bought. Talk about adding insult to injury.

No comments: